Google
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Moot Court

by Kevin E. Cleary
10:30 P.M. EST
July 26, 2002 C.E.


I've got the declared-an-enemy-of-the-state-blues
talked about killing the President when I had too much booze
Better call Johnny Cochrane in a hurry
the President's gonna take away my right to trial by jury.

My wives all left me last week, said I was a real jerk.
My women just didn't understand the cost of 50 new burkhas.
And now the warden stays forty paces back.
They said I left at the White House an unattended sack.

He would have had it coming, though I did nothing
Until 9/11 my 7-11 was bustling
Raided by the Feds because I speak Arabic
They burned my Koran just for kicks

The Neighborhood Watch reported me for backed rent
Last month my daughter asked me what "sand nigger" meant
I have never called for the death of Zion
Passed every polygraph, they said I was lying.

Today they took the laces out of my shoes
I've got the declared-an-enemy-of-the-state blues.

2 Comments:

Blogger mtnman said...

dude the secret service will come to your house soon for posting things like that

10:52 PM  
Blogger Lemons said...

Hmmm, looks like you've been hit with spam. I promise I'm not promoting anything! I was just blog-surfing and found yours. I like it.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home