Google
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Knight's Tale

MY LOUSY ATTEMPT AT WRITING HIP HOP
(more like a modern blues song than anything)
Kevin E. Cleary
12:22PM EST
August 3, 2005 C.E.

My love for you is extinct
like the dinosaurs
Nothing will revive it
So, you stay on Venus and I'll stay on Mars.

So tired of being your listening ear
Shoulder to cry on
Your love put me in arrears
So quit all your spyin'

on me when I'm with my friends
4AM bitchfests on my cell phone
Our romantic comedy already said "The End."
You ate all my popcorn, the credits rolled.

Church bells ain't ringin' for our wedding
I'm not your knight in shining armor
I smashed all your fancy place settings
Seeds of love won't be sown by this farmer.

I won't be there to plow your barren fields,
Can't reassure your unending doubt
Find another ticket for your 8 course meals
Don't let the cardoor hit you on the way out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw a couple of f-bombs and n-words in there and this could be an instant Kanye classic!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home